African Bible University of Uganda Application Form Download
Filling in the student application form is one step of the application process. For more information about student admissions and full requirements, please click here.
Prospective students are required to submit a completed application form. This form requires testimony of personal Christian faith and experience, an indicator of the reasons the student desires to pursue the unique African Bible University course of study, a satisfactory record of previous studies and a recommendation from the student’s pastor or another person of standing in the community.
In accord with the required standards of university level of education in Uganda, the completion of Senior 6 with at least two principal passes or a diploma of equivalent academic standard from a recognized institution is required for entry.
In addition to the above requirements, the prospective student must take a written test in the areas of Bible knowledge and competence in the English language. Schedules for the times and places of these exams may be obtained by contacting the Registrar of the University.
After successfully completing these tests, the prospective student may be required to have a personal interview with a staff member of the University.
Downloadable forms may be found here or below.
Formal application to African Bible University consists of the following:
1) Submission of a completed application form, which may be obtained from the office of the Registrar. The completed application form should include photocopies of all documents establishing qualifications and transcripts.
2) Students who have submitted a satisfactory application and who have met the minimum academic requirements will be invited to sit for the African Bible University Entrance Examinations.
3) Prospective students who successfully compete the African Bible University Entrance Examinations may be called to the university for a personal oral interview with the Registrar or another designated faculty member before final selection is made. At this time all original documents must be produced and photocopies verified.
4) If the interview is satisfactory, the applicant will be asked to provide a health certificate from a qualified physician. In addition the applicant’s referees will be contacted to provide personal recommendations.
5) After the candidate has been interviewed, and all necessary records, transcripts and references have been received, a decision will be made regarding the applicant. Notification of acceptance or rejection will then be communicated to the applicant.