Muni University Diploma Scheme Admission
The Academic Registrar, Muni University invites online applications for admission to programmes offered at the University for the Academic Year, under the following entry schemes: Higher Education Certificate, Direct, Mature, Diploma and Graduate.
The deadline for online submission of applications is Sunday, July 24th.
The applicants eligible for admission should possess prerequisite qualifications (academic and professional) as indicated in the advertisement.
All advertised programmes are PRIVATELY SPONSORED.
The University tuition fees indicated for various programmes exclude functional fees, research, books, accommodation, bank charges and other expenses.
Pre- entry examination for Diploma holders applicants for Bachelor of Nursing Science program will be done on Friday, July 29th 2022 : 9:00am – 12:00Noon
Call for Applications
The Academic Registrar hereby invites applications from qualified DIPLOMA HOLDERS to fill the available Admission slots under GOVERNMENT and PRIVATE Sponsorship Scheme.
Minimum Entry Requirements
Eligible applicants under the Diploma Holders’ Scheme MUST possess:
1. At least a Second Class or Credit Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution plus;
2. U.A.C.E with at least One (1) Principal pass and Two (2) Subsidiary passes obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent, and
3. U.C.E with at least Five (5) passes or its equivalent.
Note: In addition to the Minimum entry requirements, there are specific requirements for each programme which candidates MUST fulfill before they are admitted to the programme.
How to Apply
1. Application Forms can be obtained from the Office of the Academic Registrar, Muni University Main Campus, Arua District OR
Kampala Liaison Office at Lincoln flats (Room A2), Makerere University or downloaded from the Muni University website at www.muni.ac.ug.
2. A non-refundable Application Fee of UGX.50,000 (excluding bank charges) MUST be paid in the Muni University Fees Collection A/C No: 9030009220525 in STANBIC Bank, ARUA branch, OR in any other Stanbic bank branch across the Country.
3. Completed application forms accompanied by relevant photocopies of academic documents, original bank slip and receipt should be RETURNED to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Muni University. OR Kampala Liaison Office at Lincoln flats (Room A2) Makerere University.
Bachelor of Science in Information
Bachelor of Information Systems
Bachelor of Science with Education
Bachelor of Science with Education
Bachelor of Nursing Science
i)Applicants for Bachelor of Nursing Science programme should have scored at least a Credit in English Language at ‘O’ Level. Successful applicants will be REQUIRED to sit for Pre-Entry
ii)Applicants are REQUIRED to submit certified copies of Diploma Transcripts and Certificates by the awarding Institutions. Details about specific Relevant Diplomas for the above programmes can viewed on the Website: www.muni.ac.ug.
iii)Copy of the Birth Certificate and National Identity Card MUST be attached to the Application.
iv)Incomplete, inconsistent, false Information and forged documents shall not be accepted.
v)Indicated fees relate to Tuition Fees per Semester only, and exclude Functional fees.
vi)Application fees for respective Sponsorship are CHARGED separately.
For INQUIRIES, Please contact the Office of the Academic Registrar on: Tel: (+256) 476
4203124; OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Felix A. Opio Okello