Aga Khan University Admission For Master of Education
The Master of Education (MEd) programme is open to outstanding teachers and educational leaders at all levels of the education system. The programme provides clear theoretical frameworks and principles that support quality professional practice, equipping graduates to be exemplary teachers and educational leaders in a variety of contexts.
Students can specialize in one of the following: Educational Leadership and Management; Early Childhood Care and Education; Language and Literacy in Education; Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation; Science in Education; and Mathematics in Education.
Admissions are open for the cycle for part-time programme. The last date for submission of applications is May 31.
Candidates are required to apply online. For assistance in completing the online application, please go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Understand the Online Process.
Only in situations where the online application is not accessible, candidates are advised to call, email or visit the campus for any support that they need to complete the online application.
- An undergraduate degree, with at least lower second-class (or equivalent) from a recognized University
- Minimum two years of teaching or equivalent educational experience
- English skills sufficient to access a graduate level course
- Ability to demonstrate strong reasoning and reflective skills
- Ability to demonstrate a clear motivation for graduate level study
For further information you can reach us at:
Office of the Registrar
Aga Khan University
Institute for Educational Development
Salama House, Urambo Street
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Tel: +255 (0) 784 797 601