Aga Khan University Admission For Master of Science in Advanced Practice Nursing
The MSc in Advanced Practice Nursing (MSc-APN) is a work-study programme allowing candidates the opportunity of completing this two-year programme while they continue to work. It is designed to prepare advanced practice nurses who will develop innovative, practical solutions to complex health problems from a scientific perspective.
Upon graduation, it is expected that graduates will become leaders with decision-making skills in the areas of advanced clinical practice and nursing education and will be able to provide care in an independent capacity in a number of settings for various patient populations.
Admissions are open for the admission cycle. The last date for submission of applications is March 31.
Candidates are required to apply online. For assistance in completing the online application, please go through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) or Understand the Online Process.
Only in situations where the online application is not accessible, candidates are advised to call, email or visit the campus for any support that they need to complete the online application.
- Relevant academic bachelor’s degree holders:
- Upper second-class honors or a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00, OR
- Lower second-class honors or a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.50 on a scale of 4.00 with additional relevant training, evidence of research capability through either research, paper presentations or peer reviewed publications and relevant working experience
- Must be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya (NCK) and hold a current practice license
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of practice experience post undergraduate program
For further information you can also reach us at:
Office of the RegistrarAga Khan UniversitySchool of Nursing and Midwifery3rd Parklands off Limuru RoadP. O. Box 39340-00623
Nairobi, KenyaTel: +254 203 747 483