Busoga University Faculty of Law
There are four ways through which an applicant can be admitted to the University. These are:Sponsored Links
Direct Entry Scheme
A candidate must hold the following: The Uganda Certificate of Education, “O” level or its equivalent qualification and The Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education with at least two principal passes at A -level in relevant subjects to the course being applied for.
Mature Age Entry
The candidate to qualify for mature age entry consideration must be at least 25 years of age with at least five years of active service in a relevant field and must have had formal education to the level of UCE “O” Level as well as having been able to pass both oral and written examinations set by the University for this purpose.
The Special Entry Scheme (Pre-University)
Kenyan students under the KSCE to form IV and have acquired a mean grade of C+ are also considered but must also successfully complete the University Foundation Course first before being eligible for consideration.Sponsored Links
The Diploma Holders Entry Scheme
Candidates who hold nationally/internationally recognized diplomas in relevant areas of study to their desired course of study at the University are eligible to apply for admission to the University.
Busoga University School of Law Fees Structure
(i) Bachelor of Laws (LLB) UShs. 1,725,000/-
Busoga University Programmes and Courses
Busoga University offers a number of undergraduate academic programs. They are listed below under their respective academic units.;FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- Bachelor of Science in Environment Management (Regular & External)
- Bachelor of Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science with Agriculture.
- Bachelor of Information Technology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION AND ARTS & VOCATIONAL STUDIES
- Bachelor of Guidance and Counseling
- Bachelor of Science with Education
- Bachelor of Arts with Education
- Bachelor of Industrial Fine Art
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor of Business Cosmetology and Beauty Health Promotions
- Bachelor of Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Guidance and Counseling
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Development Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Economics
- Bachelor of Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management
- Bachelor of Public Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Business Computing
- Bachelor of Community Policing
- Bachelor of Theology
FACULTY OF LAW)
- Bachelor of Laws
INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelors of Health Education and Promotion
- Bachelors of Health Services Management
Busoga University offers graduate programs, listed below under their respective academic units.
- Busoga University offers graduate programs, listed below under their respective academic units.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D)
- Master of Education, Policy Planning and Management (Holiday Programme)
- Master of Education, Policy Planning and Management (Weekend Programme)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management