Check the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) Results
The management of the Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) releases the Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) results every year, the Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Results and Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) Results too. Students that wrote the exams are to follow the procedures below to check your Result on UNEB eReg Portal.
Our team has gathered information on how to check the UNEB Results below. Note that you can check your UNEB Results Online or by SMS as described below.
Using Internet Browser
Go to your web browser, Type ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results. In the form, enter the candidate’s Index Number and click SEARCH. A page with the Candidate’s results will load. Please note that this service is free and all you need is internet to access it.
Go to messages, Type the Exam code say, PLE [leave space] INDEX NUMBER and send to 6600. For example, to check for PLE candidate 000012/003, go to messages, type PLE 000012/003 and send to 6600. You will receive an SMS with the results. Please note that this service is charged UGX 500 per SMS
Guidelines or Steps to follow when checking the results
Checking the Results with the School/Centre
Information regarding the status of candidates such as names of candidates, their index numbers and subjects for which they have registered is available with all examination Centres countrywide.
Checking the Results Online
- Visit the UNEB eReg Portal using this link https://ereg.uneb.ac.ug/results
- On the Results Page, Enter your Index Number.
- Click on search and wait for your results to show up on the next page
How to Check the Results via SMS:
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600.
Follow the steps below to check the results
- For P7 UNEB PLE Results, go to messages on your phone and type PLE Index No e.g. PLE U000001 and send this to 6600
- For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600.
- For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g. UACE U0001 and send this to 6600.
- For Technical Institute results, go to messages on your phone and type TECH Index no e.g. TECH UT002/0001 and send this to 6600.
NOTE: This service cost UGX 500 for each SMS you send. You will then receive your exam result details instantly.
Congratulations to you, if you made it this year!
For further enquiry or assistance, use the contact information below;
35 Matyrs Way Ntinda, Kampala
Phone: +256 414 286635/6/7/8
Mobile: +256 414 286636
Fax: +256 414 286635