Nile University is a Private University, with the aim of promoting quality education, academic excellence, professional practice, and integral growth and development.
Agriculture Course At Nile University
Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is a four-year degree program designed to provide students with the skills, aptitudes and technical knowledge necessary to prepare them to enter the fields of agricultural production and farm management.
The B.Sc. in Agriculture and Farm Management programmes will improve student’s understanding of modern farming by teaching them the process and techniques that enable them identify, diagnose and analyze problems in agriculture and students can design and apply technologies needed in the development of agriculture and food systems. Improvement in agricultural productivity is critically important in creating rural growth, economic growth and reducing poverty among rural and farm communities in developing countries.
Undergraduate Degree Programmes
- Entries shall be through the following avenues:
- Direct entry from advanced level, with a minimum of two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting, or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
- Special entry examination schemes.
- Diploma entry scheme: For persons holding Diplomas awarded by recognized institutions in relevant fields.
- Entrants from other recognized Universities.
- For persons from Advanced Level: One Principal Pass and One Subsidiary Pass at ‘A’ Level in the relevant subjects obtained in the same sitting or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
- For persons from Advanced Ordinary Levels with at least three (3) Credits and three Passes which must include English Language and Mathematics or its equivalent from recognized institutions.
P.O.BOX 1070, ARUA, Uganda.
Telephone 1: +256 476 421541
Telephone 2: +256 476 421542
Telephone 3: +256 476 421932