Gulu University is a Public University established by Statutory Instrument No. 31 of 2003. The University was set up to serve as a launchpad for equitable development in Uganda providing knowledge and skills and stimulating innovations in education, technology, economic advancement, and social development.
Where to Find Gulu University Vacancies?
Gulu University’s latest job vacancies are published online on their website.
How to apply
Method of Application
Applicants should submit six copies of the application consisting of the following:
- Letters expressing interest in the job.
- A detailed and updated curriculum vitae; signed and dated by the applicant.
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and certificates.
- Copies of letters of relevant appointments.
- Copy of applicant’s birth certificate or relevant pages of Passport or National Identity Card.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who should be advised to send their reference letters under confidential cover to the following address.
P. O. Box 166, Gulu, Uganda.
Incomplete applications and/or applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.