What Is Certify Academic Documents?
A certified document is a document that’s been signed by a professional or someone of ‘good standing’ to confirm that it’s a ‘true copy’ of an original document.
How To Certify Academic Documents In Uganda
Persons wishing to certify copies of their UNEB certificates will be required to fulfil the following:
- Present Original certificate
- Present National Identity card or Passport and one copy (to be retained by UNEB)
- Provide copies of the certificate to be certified (and one extra copy to be retained by UNEB)
- Pay Shs 50,000/= as Basic fee
- Pay Shs 5,000/= per copy certified.
Where can you certify a document?
How to certify your documents. Take your original documents as well as the photocopies to your nearest police station, post office, or lawyer’s office. Ask them to certify the documents, and they will stamp them. Some places may have a limit on how many copies they will certify so you may want to phone and check first.
How do I certify academic documents in Ubteb?
- Scan the original academic documents to be certified.
- Make payments to the bank account:
- Submit the scanned documents and proof of payment to email; email@example.com.
How do I certify a copy of my degree?
To certify a document, you need to take the copy of the document and the original and ask the person to certify the copy by:
- Writing ‘Certified to be a true copy of the original seen my me’ on the document.
- Signing it and dating it.
- Printing their name under the signature.
How do I check my Ubteb Results?
The Results printed from the online system are provisional and will be subject to final confirmation by the Board. 1) Access the UBTEB online system using the website: http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080/ 2) The webpage below will open for you to type the Username and Password.
Can I certify documents at the post office?
The Post Office document certification service is for customers who need to have photocopies of identity documents certified as being a true likeness of the original. It is vital you make sure this service will be acceptable to the intended recipient of the certified copies.
How do I check my Ubteb results via SMS?
This is done by sending a simple SMS to 6600. For S4 UNEB UCE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g UCE U0001/001 and send this to 6600. For S6 UNEB UACE Results, go to messages on your phone and type UACE Index No e.g. UACE U0001 and send this to 6600.