International Medical and Technological University (IMTU) Entry Requirements
Direct Entry Qualifications:
All Applications are directly submitted to IMTU. The following are the minimum direct entry qualifications:
- Three principal passes in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology with a minimum entry of 8 points. Whereby one must have at least a C grade in Chemistry and Biology and at least a D grade in Physics. Check: International Medical and Technological University (IMTU) Courses Offered
All equivalent applicants may apply for the MBBS program of IMTU if they meet the requirements stated below.
- Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least Five (5) passes including two credit passes in Chemistry and Biology and a D grade in Physics PLUS appropriate Diploma or Advanced Diploma with an average of “B+’’ or GPA of 3.5
- BSc (lower second or above) majoring in Physics or Mathematics, Chemistry, and Biology or Zoology.
Holders of Foreign Qualifications:
All applicants holding foreign qualifications must have their qualifications validated and equated by respective regulatory bodies such as Commission for Science and Technology (COSTEC) before submitting their applications for admissions as follows.
- The National Examination Council of Tanzania in respect of Certificate of Secondary Education; and
- The National Council for Technical Education in respect of NTA Level qualification.
P.O. Box 77594,
Dar es Salaam,