Kabale University 2023 Applications For (Postgraduate Admissions – April Intake)
The Academic Registrar, Kabale University, invites applications for admission to the following postgraduate programs for April 2023/2024 Intake. The deadline for receiving applications is 30th April 2023. A detailed application procedure is provided in the table below.
|SN||Programme & CODE||Study time||Duration (Years)||Tuition fees per semester||Functional fees|
|East Africans & RSS (UGX)||Non East Africans (USD)||All students|
|FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (FEMS)|
|1||Master of Arts in Economics (MA.Econ)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|2||Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|3||Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management (MAPPM)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|4||Master of Arts in Human Resource Management (MAHRM)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|5||Postgraduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management (PGDPPM)||weekend||1||725,000||400||667,000|
|6||Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||Weekend||1||725,000||400||667,000|
|7||Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)||Weekend||1||725,000||400||667,000|
|FACULTY OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (FASS)|
|1.||Master of Institutional Governance & Leadership (MIGL)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|2.||Master of Monitoring and Evaluation (MME)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|3.||Master of Arts in Public Administration and Management (MAPAM)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
|4.||Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management (PGDPAM)||Weekend||1||725,000||400||667,000|
|5.||Postgraduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation (PGDME)||Weekend||1||725,000||400||667,000|
|INSTITUTE OF LANGUAGES (IOL)|
|1.||Master of Arts in Literature (M.A.Lit.)||Weekend||2||1,325,000||730||667,000|
For more information on the entry requirements, please visit the University Website or click here.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= at any bank using a ZEEPAY Reference number generated from AIMS.
- For applicants who can obtain a physical application form:
- Complete the form and attach photocopies of academic documents to the completed application form
- Return the application to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically: Download the application form from www.kab.ac.ug (under Students: application forms), complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to email@example.com (the scanned documents must be in a single Portable Document Format [PDF] file), or post the application to the Academic Registrar, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda.
- International applicants must submit copies of equated academic documents from Uganda National Examinations Board and National Council for Higher Education.
Open any browser (e.g.: Mozilla Firefox, google chrome) – in the address/search bar, type: admissions.kab.ac.ug and search
Click Sign up to create an application account (i.e.: set a username and password)
Thereafter, log in and click Apply now
Scroll through to choose the Entry Scheme and click Apply now again at Postgraduate Scheme.
After filling in the online form, click Submit.
To pay the application fee, click Pay for Form to generate the Zeepay Reference Number. Present the Zeepay number to any bank or bank agent and pay 50,000= plus a bank charge. You are advised to visit a Mobile Money outlet if you wish to use Momo-pay.
After payment of the application fee, print the online form, attach certified copies of academic and professional credentials, and deliver/send them to any of the University offices. If you cannot send/deliver them physically, scan the printed online application form along with the original UCE and UACE Results slips (or equivalent), Diploma Transcript (where applicable), and Degree Transcript, and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org .