Kumi University Admission Requirements
Kumi University Admission Requirements – Entry qualifications:
Admission requirements are as follows;
- Degree ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 2 principal passes obtained in the same sitting or a diploma from a recognized institution.
- Diploma ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level with at least 1 principal pass or a certificate from a recognized institution.
- Certificate – ‘A’ Level with 5 passes including English and Mathematics or Four credits.
- Direct entry scheme ‘O’ AND ‘A’ Level.
- Pre – university – A bridging course for international students for 6 months.
- Diploma scheme
- Certificate scheme
Application forms can be obtained from:
- Our website htttp://www.kumiuniversity.ac.ug
- University Main Campus, 8 KM along Kumi-Ngora Road.
- ETOP FM – Soroti
- Unity F.M – Lira
- OPG FM – Mbale
- KTR FM – Kapchorwa,
- Continental F.M – Kumi and
- Dokolo F.M – Dokolo
- You can also Apply Online on our Website
For more information, please contact Academic Registrar’s Office on:
Telephone Number: 0392-001391 Or E-mail email@example.com./firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms shall be picked FREE, from the above Radio Stations and payment of 25,000/= will be made when handing in the completed form in the university.
List of Courses Offered at Kumi University
Kumi University Fees Structure Pdf
Click here to Apply Online For Any University in Uganda