List Of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Schools In Uganda
Here are the List Of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Schools In Uganda
- Ernest Cook Ultrasound Research and Education Institute.
- Lubaga Hospital Training Schools, Radiography School in Uganda.
- Uganda Institute of Allied Health & Management Sciences (UIAHMS-MULAGO), Medical Imaging school.
- Ecurei Library University, Kasaliana Rd.
- Lira Medical Laboratory Training School, Radiography training in Uganda.
- Mulago Paramedical School.
- Kampala Medical Research Institute Centre.
- Makerere University, Medical Imaging School, Uganda.
- Aga Khan University Hospital, Kampala.
- Gulu University, School of Medicine.
- Uganda Christian University, School of Medicine.
- Medicare Health Professionals College.
- Kibuli Hospital.
- Clerke International University.
- Islamic University in Uganda.
- Kampala International School Uganda.
- Kampala International University. And finally,
- Kyambogo University, Radiography school in Uganda.
How many radiographers are in Uganda?
Ministry of Health records seen by this reporter indicate that the country has only 48 radiologists meant to serve the almost 40million Ugandans. This means one radiologist handles over 850,000 people with different complexities.
How much is a radiologist paid in Uganda?
An early career Radiographer with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of USh 24,000,002 based on 96 salaries. A mid-career Radiographer with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of USh 19,200,001 based on 6 salaries.
What are the essential subjects of medical radiography?
The essential subjects are Biology and Physics. The relevant subjects are one best done of Chemistry and Mathematics.
How long is a diploma in radiography?
Minimum duration: Three years.