List Of Hat Making Schools In Uganda
Hat-making or millinery is the design, manufacture and sale of hats and other headwear. A person engaged in this trade is called a milliner or hatter.
Here are the List Of Hat Making Schools In Uganda
How do you make a hat out of construction paper?
- 1Draw a half-circle. Draw a half circle on construction paper using a compass or a pencil tied to a string.
- 2Cut out. Cut out the half circle.
- 3Form a cone.
- 4Staple at the base.
- 5Glue the seams.
- 6Press at the seams.
- 7Remove the staple.
- 8Decorate the cone hat.
How do you make a pope hat?
How to Fold a Tiny Paper Pope Hat
- Start with a rectangular piece of paper.
- Fold your paper to create centered creases.
- Form the point of the hat.
- Form one side of the brim.
- Shape the body of the hat.
- Finish the brim.
- To finish, do something you never, ever do to a book: dog-ear each corner.