List Of Human Resource Schools In Uganda
Human resources is the set of people who make up the workforce of an organization, business sector, industry, or economy. A narrower concept is human capital, the knowledge and skills which the individuals command. Similar terms include manpower, labor, personnel, associates or simply: people.
Below are the List Of Human Resource Schools In Uganda
Makerere University Business School
The Institute of Human Resource Management and Development
Makerere University School of Public Health
Uganda Management Institute(UMI)
Rosa Mystica Business Institute
Umcat School of Journalism and Mass Communication
Human Resource Managers’ Association of Uganda
Uganda Technology And Management University (UTAMU)
Makerere University College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Victoria University Kampala
Cavendish University Uganda
The International School Of Uganda
Management Training and Advisory Centre (MTAC)
What can I do with a diploma in human resource?
Below are common positions students may pursue after receiving a degree in human resource management.
- Human resources assistant.
- Payroll specialist.
- Office manager.
- Training coordinator.
- Human resources specialist.
- Human resources manager.
- Employee relations manager.
What subjects are needed to become a HR manager?
- Step 1: Get your Matric Certificate.
- Step 2: Get a Higher Certificate in Human Resource Management.
- Step 3: Get a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Step 4: Gain an internship or work experience.
- Step 5: Consider An HR Certification.
How do I study for HR?
For pursuing a course in Human Resource Management, an aspirant should be a bachelor’s degree holder (10+2+3 of pattern) in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50 % marks in aggregate. In case of SC/ST/OBC the minimum marks can be 45%.
What are the types of HR?
- Recruitment and Selection. Human resource management jobs include professional recruiters who filll vacancies within an organization.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Health and Safety.
- Labor and Employee Relations.
- Training and Development.
- Risk Management.
- Managers and Directors.