List Of Oncology Schools In Uganda
Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer. A medical professional who practices oncology is an oncologist.
Here are the List Of Oncology Schools In Uganda
- Uganda Cancer Institute
- Habib Medical School
- Makerere University School of Public Health
- Uganda Christian University School Of Medicine
- Uganda Institute of Allied Health & Management Sciences (UIAHMS-MULAGO)
- Makerere University School of Medicine
- Mulago Paramedical School
- Ernest Cook Ultrasound Research and Education Institute
- Makerere University College of Health Sciences
- kampala school of health sciences
- Makerere University School of Biomedical Sciences
- Mildmay Institute of Health Sciences (MIHS)
How much does it cost to study medicine in Uganda?
Tuition Fee: UGX 1,344,000 – 2,240,000The Makerere University School of Medicine, also known as the Makerere University School of Medicine, is the medical school of Makerere University, the largest and oldest public university in Uganda, as well as, one of the best medical schools in Uganda.
What are oncology diseases?
Oncology, the study of cancer and tumors, has made significant progress in the prevention, treatment, and prognosis of many childhood cancers. Despite this progress, cancer is still a chief cause of death by disease in children.
How long is medical school in Uganda?
Training leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) lasts five (5) years, if there are no re-takes. The first year is spent on the Basic Sciences i.e. Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry.