List Of Pilot Training Schools In Uganda
Here are the List Of Pilot Training Schools In Uganda
East African Civil Aviation Academy: Soroti
Uganda Aviation School: Kampala
Moriah Aviation Training Centre: Abayita Ababiri:
Pangea Aviation Academy: Kajjansi:
Uganda Aviation Academy
Spacetech Aviation College
Kubis Aviation College Uganda
Base7 International Aviation Academy
IATA Aviation Training
How do I apply for aviation school?
How to Apply for a Degree in Aviation
- Choose a College. First off, decide on the college or university at which you would like to study. …
- Research the Application Process. All of these colleges and universities have different procedures for how to apply for a degree in aviation. …
- Completing Your Application. …
- Apply Early!
How many years does it take to become a pilot in Uganda?
To get a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) in Uganda, you will need an average of 1 to 2 years (in some extreme cases 3 years). Whereas you will need around only 3 to 6 months to obtain a Private Pilot License (PPL). Not all pilot licenses allow you to get paid for your service.
Which subjects are required for pilot in Uganda?
The students must have passed English, mathematics and physics with at least credit passes at “O” level. The students must have obtained at least two principal passes at “A” level, one of which should have been in either Mathematics or Physics and equivalent.
How do I become a flight attendant in Uganda?
- A minimum age requirement for admission is 17-27 years.
- A minimum Height of 157cm (Female) and 170cm (Male).
- Weight: Proportional to height – Minimum Education Qualification (A- Level Certificate or its equivalent)
- No visible tattoos and scars.
- No disability.