List Of Public Administration Schools In Uganda
Public administration is the implementation of public policy, administration of government establishment, management of non profit establishment and also an academic discipline that studies this implementation and prepares civil servants specially for administrative purpose for working in the government and non profit sector.
Below are the List Of Public Administration Schools In Uganda
UCN Master of Public Administration and Management
UMI Masters in Public Administration and Management
UTAMU Master of Public Administration and Management
Makerere University Public Infrastructure Management
Victoria University Public Administration
Gulu University Public Administration and Management
Kyambogo University Public Administration
Africa Institute of Management Public and Private Sector Management
What can I do with a diploma in public administration?
- Manager within the local, provincial, and national government.
- Public Administration Officer.
- Supervisor and administration clerk in the various branches of the public sector and quasi-government organisations.
- Public Administration Consultancy.
- Public Affairs Executive.
Which subjects are required for public administration?
- Public Administration.
- Computer Practice.
- Computerized Financial Systems.
- Entrepreneurship and Business Management.
- Sales Management.
- Management Communication.
- Financial Accounting.
What can I do after MA in public administration?
Listed below are some of the popular career options after MA in Public Administration for graduates:
- Corporate Management.
- Economic Development.
- Indian Civil Services.
- Fire and Emergency Services.
- Public Works.
- Land Revenue Systems.
- Municipal Bodies.
What are the benefits of studying public administration?
- Skill improvement. While studying Public Administration you will develop the leadership and management skills.
- Career in government.
- Various career opportunities.
- Opportunity to change your hometown.
- Diverse knowledge background.
- International network.
- Best Universities.
What are the roles of public administration?
public administration, the implementation of government policies. Today public administration is often regarded as including also some responsibility for determining the policies and programs of governments. Specifically, it is the planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling of government operations.