List Of Stock and Forex Trading Schools In Uganda
The foreign exchange (also known as forex or FX) market is a global marketplace for exchanging national currencies. Because of the worldwide reach of trade, commerce, and finance, forex markets tend to be the largest and most liquid asset markets in the world. Currencies trade against each other as exchange rate pairs.
Find below are the List Of Stock and Forex Trading Schools In Uganda
Forex School Uganda
Phone: 0774 177172
Kampala Forex Trading Academy – Uganda
Phone: 0702 968912
GLOBAL STOCK OPTIONS AND FOREX INSTITUTE
Address: Kanjokya St, Kampala
Forex Trading UG
Phone: 0774 255822
Crested Capital (a trade name of Crested Stocks & Securities Limited)
Phone: 041 4230900
How do I become a stock broker in Uganda?
- Completed form 1 signed by the applicant.
- Certified copy of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Certified copy of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Organizational structure.
- Complete CVs of Board of Directors.
- Copies of the passport for the directors.
- Coloured passport photos for the directors.
How do I open a trading account in Uganda?
Let us show you how to invest in stocks from Uganda in five simple steps:
- Find an online broker.
- Open an account.
- Fund your account.
- Buy the stocks you need.
- Double-check transaction fees.
How do I start a forex bureau in Uganda?
A certificate of incorporation and memorandum and articles of association from Uganda Registration Services Bureau. A certified copy of the resolution of the board of the proposed forex bureau authorising the submission of the application. A minimum paid up share capital of not less than one thousand currency points.
Who are the stock brokers in Uganda?
- SBG Securities Uganda Limited.
- Crested Stocks and Securities Limited.
- Dyer & Blair Uganda Limited.
- Equity Stock Brokers U) Limited.
- UAP Old Mutual Financial Services Uganda Limited.