List Of Veterinary Technician Schools In Uganda
Veterinary technicians – or “vet techs” – assist licensed veterinarians with a wide array of tasks. In many ways, veterinary technicians perform duties for animals that are similar to what a nurse might do for humans. They support veterinarians in the diagnostic and treatment of sick and healthy animals.
Here are the List Of Veterinary Technician Schools In Uganda
Makerere University College of Veterinary Medicine, Animal Resources and Bio-Security
Uganda Veterinary Board
School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Resources Makerere University
Makerere University College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Small Animal Hospital Makerere University
What are the veterinary courses?
- Bachelor Of Veterinary Science [BVSc] & A.H.
- Bachelor Of Veterinary Science [BVSc] (Animal Nutrition)
- Bachelor Of Veterinary Science [BVSc] (Veterinary Pathology)
- Bachelor Of Veterinary Science [BVSc] (Animal Genetics & Breeding.
How do I become a vet in Uganda?
- Step 1: Complete a Bachelor’s Degree Program.
- Step 2: Earn a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.
- Step 3: Become Licensed.
- Step 4: Gain Experience.
- Step 5: Become Certified in a Specialty.
- Step 6: Join a Professional Association.
What are the entry requirements for veterinary science?
The minimum entry requirement is the National Senior Certificate (NSC) with the following subjects and levels of achievement: English at Home or First Additional level: 60-69% Mathematics: 60-69% Physical Science: 60-69%
How much does a veterinary doctor earn in Uganda?
Salary range for the majority of workers in Veterinarians – from USh949,065 to USh3,382,959 per month. A Veterinarians typically earns between USh949,065 and USh2,457,769 net per month at the start of the job.