List Of Virology Schools In Uganda

List Of Virology Schools In Uganda

BSc in Virology and Immunology is offered at Srinivas School of Allied Health Sciences, under Srinivas University, Mangalore. This program is specifically designed to fulfill and develop the requirements of the health sector which needs well-trained professionals in the field of virology.

Below are the List Of Virology Schools In Uganda

Habib Medical School

Uganda Institute of Allied Health & Management Sciences (UIAHMS-MULAGO)

Uganda Christian University School Of Medicine

Makerere University School of Biomedical Sciences

Makerere University School of Medicine

Kampala International University

Makerere University College of Health Sciences

The International School Of Uganda

Nexus International University

Makerere University College Of Natural Sciences

Cavendish University Uganda

Ndejje University

Is there any entrance exam for virology?

Admissions to MSc Virology are mostly entrance based across India. The most popular entrance exams have been listed below: SVUCET conducted by Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test is an offline exam.MET conducted by Manipal Entrance Test is an online exam.

What are the topics under virology?

Virology is the scientific discipline concerned with the study of the biology of viruses and viral diseases, including the distribution, biochemistry, physiology, molecular biology, ecology, evolution and clinical aspects of viruses.

What qualifications do virologists?

You should have a BSc degree in a scientific-related field such as microbiology, virology, life science, biochemistry, biotechnology, zoology, MBBS, medical lab technology, or any other science-related field.

How do I become a virologist after 12th?

Educational Qualifications To become virologist, candidate must have strong background in life science or biochemistry. Masters level programs include coursework, lab study and research. This may be a 12 month program or longer. To become research specialists, students must complete a PhD.