Master of Arts in Public Administration Management At Kabale University
This programme is meant to train and pass out graduates empowered with high and advanced skills and knowledge so as to meet the challenges of contemporary Uganda, East Africa, Africa and beyond.
Quite a number of agencies, organisations and institutions find themselves persuaded to contribute to the urgency of providing a channel for equipping human resources or personnel with relevant and advanced skills to contribute to the required social-economic transformation.
Master of Arts in Public Administration Management At Kabale University Entry requirements
Applicants to the Masters program must meet the general requirements for admission to Graduate Programmes set by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and Kabale University. Specially, applicants must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least lower second-class honors from a recognized institution; OR
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized professional body.
- Working experience will be an added advantage.
- A Postgraduate Diploma qualification will also be of advantage.
Apply for Kabale University Online Admission
Master of Arts in Public Administration Management At Kabale University Course Duration:
It takes 2 years to complete Master of Arts in Public Administration Management At Kabale University.
Job Prospects After Studying Master of Arts in Public Administration Management
Career Options in Public Administration
Foreign Service Officer.
Government Relations Manager.
Human Resource Specialist.