Master of Science in Anatomy At Mbarara University of Science and Technology
The master of science in anatomical and translational sciences (M-ATS) is a two-year, non-thesis program designed to give students advanced knowledge in basic medical sciences, clinical studies, and clinical and translational research methods.
Master of Science in Anatomy At Mbarara University of Science and Technology Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
Apply for Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application
An honors degree in Health Sciences i.e. Human Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dental Surgery, or Human Anatomy and Zoology
Duration: 3 Years
Master of Science in Anatomy Job Prospects
Here are a few job titles that show what can you do with a master’s in anatomy.
- Genetic counselor.
- Medical scientist.
- Pharmaceutical salesperson.
- Research scientist.