Master of Science in Chemistry At Mbarara University of Science and Technology
A master’s in chemistry is a graduate-level degree in the science of chemistry—the study of the properties, structure, and composition of substances. You can use this degree to build on the skills and knowledge you gained in your undergraduate degree program to develop a deeper understanding of chemical principles.
Master of Science in Chemistry At Mbarara University of Science and Technology Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
Apply for Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application
An honors degree majoring in Chemistry
Duration : 2 Years
Master of Science in Chemistry Job Prospects
- Chemistry lecturer.
- Medical lab technologist.
- Technical writer.
- Quality control analyst.
- Chemical engineer.
- Food technologist.
- Environmental scientist.