Master of Science in Physics At Mbarara University of Science and Technology
A master’s in physics is an advanced science degree you can get after completing your bachelor’s. Learn more about what earning an MS in physics entails. A Master of Science (MS) in physics is a graduate degree you can earn once you’ve completed your bachelor’s degree in a related field.
Master of Science in Physics At Mbarara University of Science and Technology Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
Apply for Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application
An honors degree majoring in Physics
Duration: 2 Years
Master of Science in Physics Job Prospects
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
Clinical scientist, medical physics
Higher education lecturer
Radiation protection practitioner
Research scientist (physical sciences)
Secondary school teacher
Jobs where your degree would be useful include: