Mengo School of Nursing and Midwifery Courses Offered
- Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery(Nursing and Midwifery)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology()
- Certificate In Nursing
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology(Medical Laboratory Technology)
- Diploma in Midwifery(Midwifery)
- Registered Nursing Diploma
How long is a nursing degree in Uganda?
Duration:3 years. Diploma Nursing by Extension: Entry Requirements: -Must have been enrolled with Uganda Nurses and Midwives Council, and with working Experience of at least two Years.
How do I become a registered nurse in Uganda?
- Application letter to the Registrar UNMC. …
- A brief CV.
- Recommendation letter from employer.
- Photocopies of professional certificates – show original.
- Photocopy of latest renewal of professional license.
- Inspection form – obtained from UNMC – completed and stamped by the DHOs office.