Mzumbe University (MU) Undergraduate Application Forms
How to Apply for Undergraduate Programmes
Application forms and application fee
Application forms can be downloaded from our website: www.mzumbe.ac.tz. A non-refundable application fee of 30,000/= Tshs (or 30 USD for non-East African Citizens) should be paid directly to the CRDB Bank – Mzumbe Account No. 01J1012013400. Forms must be accompanied by evidence of payment of the application fee. Applications without such evidence will not be considered.
Applying through TCU
- This mode concerns those candidates who wish to apply for bachelor’s degree programmes and have the following qualifications:
- Direct entry qualifications (ACSEE qualifications)
- Equivalent entry qualifications (with diploma qualifications)
Applying directly to the University
This mode concerns those candidates: wishing to apply for Bachelor degree programmes and who have Equivalent Entry qualifications (with a relevant certificate and A-level Points) wishing to apply for diploma and certificate programmes
- An application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee of Thirty Thousand Only (Tshs. 30,000 ) for East African or USD 30 for non-East African citizens payable to Mzumbe University.
- All applications must be accompanied by genuine CERTIFIED copies of the relevant certificates. Applications without CERTIFIED copies of certificates will not be considered.
- An application with Foreign Secondary Certificates should be accompanied by National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) Equivalence translations.
- Applicants with foreign certificates (equivalent qualifications) should be accompanied by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) translations.
Candidates should return the application forms duly filled to the undersigned, no later than 31st August each year.
Qualified candidates are very much encouraged to apply.
Applications without stated qualifications and attachments will not be processed.
MOBILE 0782 618717