Postgraduate Diploma in Business Informatics At Mbarara University of Science and Technology
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Informatics student, you’ll complete eight compulsory courses designed to create a highly relevant blend of advanced Business Management curriculum including project management, enterprise innovation, and business professionalism, with future-oriented Information Systems and IT.
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Informatics At Mbarara University of Science and Technology Entry Requirements
Minimum Entry Requirements
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least 5 passes
- Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least 2 principal passes.
- An Honors degree from an accredited degree awarding institution
- Candidates who have a Pass degree should have at least a Postgraduate Diploma with at least a credit from an accredited degree awarding institution.
Additionally, for international applicants:
- Applicants whose first language or medium of instruction is not English, must provide evidence from a recognized English language training institution that they have sufficient command of English language.
- Applicants should have their documents verified by NCHE.
- Applicants should have their degree certificate and transcript translated and converted into an equivalent of Ugandan Universities’ CGPA
A degree in Computing, Information Technology, Information Systems, Informatics, Business Studies or a degree in other STEM-related fields from a recognized institution
Apply for Mbarara University of Science and Technology Online Application
Duration : 1 Year
Postgraduate Diploma in Business Informatics Job Prospects
- Business analyst.
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Data scientist.
- ICT consultant.
- ICT project manager.
- Product manager.
- Software entrepreneur.