Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Weekend) At Gulu University
Postgraduate diplomas are considered by the National Qualification Framework (NQF) to be at a comparable level to a master’s degree, however, they require fewer study credits to achieve (120 credits) when compared to a full master’s degree (180 credits).
Postgraduate Diploma in Education (Weekend) At Gulu University Entry Requirements
General Minimum Entry Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission to a bachelor’s degree
(a) For direct entry
(i) Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE); and
(ii) At least 2 principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of
Education (UACE) obtained at the same sitting or its equivalent.
(b) For mature age entry
Check Gulu University Application Deadline
(i) 25 years of age and above; and
(ii) Must have passed mature age entry examinations with 50% mark and above.
A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from an accredited University in a subject or subjects relevant to the course applied for.
Duration of Programme: 1 Academic Year
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDELINES
A) Things you need
a. An email address and contact number
b. You academic Documents to pick Key detail like award institution, index number for o and a level, year of award or sitting etc.
c. An Internet Connection
B) How to Do it
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal Link
Access The online application link as listed in the advert. Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
– Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD” and “+” on Mac
A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your
NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the
message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
– Login using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option.
Click here to Apply Online For Any University in Uganda
– After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
– The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3 Filling a Form
After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes
Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application form. Gulu University Online Admissions
Once the form is completely filled and submitted the following actions can be done
- Assistant Principal.
- District Administrator.
- Instructional Coordinator.
- Director or Supervisor.
- Dean of Students or Faculty.
- College Provost.