Postgraduate Diploma in Gender and Local Economic Development At Makerere University
The Post graduate Diploma on Gender and Local Economic Development course is designed to respond to various capacity needs that have been identified by practitioners and policy makers at international, national and sub-national context.
Such capacity needs are based on the realization that Local Economic Development is supposed to enhance social inclusiveness and gender equality, addressing inequalities and equality requirements regarding employment and income in relation to access to and control over resources and possibilities for skills development, and knowledge.
Postgraduate Diploma in Gender and Local Economic Development At Makerere University Entry Requirements
- i) An Applicant should have at least a first degree (or its equivalent) from a recognized and chartered university/institution at the time of completion.
- ii) A Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting.
- iii) A Ugandan Certificate of Education (UCE) or its equivalent with at least five passes.
- iv) Other specific requirements vary from programme to programme.
Applicants are expected to have a minimum of a first Degree of second class division or its equivalent from a recognized institution. Working experience will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For Online Admission
Online Application Instructions
Step 1: Accessing the Application Portal
Access The online application link by clicking here: https://ugandafact.com/ Ensure that the page is secure before you continue.
NOTE: There might be other websites masquerading as the application portal. Only access the link advertised by the university
Step 2: Signup
– Signup by clicking the orange signup button at the bottom of the page. If you cannot see the button, your browser could be having a zoom in setting. Zoom out holding down the “CTRL” button and pressing “+” button on PC and “CMD” and “+” on Mac
A password (six-digit number) will be sent to Your mobile number and your email address.
NOTE: Sometimes depending your Mobile Telecom service provider, the message may delay or not be delivered. In this case, don’t panic, simply check your email. The same information is sent to your email as well.
– Login using this password and your email address or your mobile number by selecting the “login with Tel No” option
Check Makerere University Application Deadline
– After Logging in, you will be prompted to change the password to the one you can remember. Password should have at least a length of six Characters
– The system will take you back to the login prompt to now login with your new password
Step 3 Filling a Form
After Logging in, click on the “APPLY NOW” Button to view the advertised Schemes. Read the instructions carefully of each of the scheme you want to apply for
Fill in the application form accordingly. To submit there is minimum information that must be captured. If you don’t have this information ready, simply save the form and return later to complete it when you have all the information required to submit the application forms Read more