Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management At Kabale University
This programme is meant to train and pass out graduates empowered with high and advanced skills and knowledge so as to meet the challenges of contemporary Uganda, East Africa, Africa and beyond.
Quite a number of agencies, organisations and institutions find themselves persuaded to contribute to the urgency of providing a channel for equipping human resources or personnel with relevant and advanced skills to contribute to the required social economic transformation.
The need and call for a very effective and faultless public management system is extremely necessary.
It is believed and expected that that such a system is one that can/should play a key, driving role in bringing about attainment of that dream.
Uganda just like other East African Countries or better said, Sub-Saharan African countries in general continue to grapple with the need for effective Public Administration and efficacy in political leadership, good governance, resources mobilisation and management.
What we may call, ‘delayed’ development, is unacceptable.
Therefore, this programme seeks to address this gap.
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management At Kabale University Entry requirements
Applicants to the Postgraduate Diploma program must meet the general requirements for admission to Graduate Programmes set by National Council for Higher Education (NCHE) and Kabale University. Specially, applicants must possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least lower second-class honors from a recognized institution; OR
- Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 passes and at least two principal passes at Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education(UACE) obtained at the same sitting.
- A professional qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized professional body.
- Working experience will be an added advantage.
Apply for Kabale University Online Admission
Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management At Kabale University Course Duration:
It takes 1 years to complete Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management At Kabale University.
Job Prospects After Studying Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration and Management
- Customs and Excise Officer.
- Environmental Health Officer.
- Executive Secretary.
- Human Resource Administrator.
- IT Manager.
- Legal Administrator.
- Policy Analyst.