PUJAB Application Form For UACE Candidates
The Academic Registrar, Makerere University informs all Head Teachers of A’ level schools that the Public Universities Joint Admissions Board (PUJAB) application forms for UACE 2023 and 2024 Senior Six candidates for the 2023/2024 Academic Year admissions are ready for collection from the university.
PUJAB APPLICATION FORM ELIGIBILITY
- The forms are for only Ugandans. Please note that only Head Teachers or their authorized representatives will be served.
- The candidates must be a UACE 2021 or 2022 Senior Six Candidate
HOW TO GET THE PUJAB APPLICATION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR ADMISSIONS
The application forms should be collected from the Academic Registrar’s Office, Senate Building, Level 3, Makerere University. Application forms are issued on payment of a non-refundable application fee of UG Shs. 52,000/= per applicant. Issuance of the application forms will start soon.
Procedure for Obtaining a Payment Reference Number (PRN) for Payment of PUJAB FORMS
- Visit the website: https://payments.mak.ac.ug/pay/
- Fill in the name of the school or student
- Fill in the email
- Fill in the telephone number
GO TO NEXT
- Click on option number 24, code 224, and type in the number of students who continue and get the Payment Reference Number (PRN).
- Go to any bank of your choice with the PRN and pay
- Present the receipt from the bank to the PUJAB Office Level 3 Senate Building and pick the form(s).