SFUCHAS Diploma Courses Offered
St. Francis University College of Health and Allied Sciences is located in Ifakara town; an administrative home of the Kilombero district, in the Morogoro region lying 420 km South-West of Dar-s-Salaam and 230 km from Morogoro Town. It is the first medical school to be established in a rural town in Tanzania.
The college offers the following academic programs:-
- Technician Certificate in Medical Laboratory Sciences.
- Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Doctor of Medicine Degree (MD)
The Institute of Allied Health Sciences offers Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences(DMLS) and Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences(DPS)
Ordinary Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences(DMLS)
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry, Biology, and Physics/Engineering Sciences. A pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language is an added advantage.
Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences(DPS)
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including Passes in Chemistry and Biology.
- General Instructions to Applicants
WELCOME TO CENTRAL ADMISSION SYSTEM (CAS)Application for Admission into Health and Allied Sciences Certificate and Diploma programmes for the academic year 2023/2024.
The Deadline for application of the first round:- Deadline 30/06/2023IMPORTANT NOTES:
1. In due course of application, you must have a VALID working email address; and mobile phone number.
2. Kindly select your most preferred Programme according to your qualifications.
3. You can select up to 12 institutions/programmes.
4. The Application Fee is Tshs.10,000/= per institution and a maximum of Tshs.30,000/= for the rest of the choices (Non-refundable).
5. You will be issued a Control Number for the payment of the Application Fees.
6. The payment can be made through Mobile Money services or Bank.
7. Kindly read the Students Admission Guidebook for your Programme of interest’s specific entry qualifications/requirements before making any choice. Click here to view/download the Admission Guidebook. To proceed with Registration and Application: If this is your first time click here to start your application.
If you are already registered please click here