Special Pass Requirements In Tanzania
- To Apply for a Special Pass, the applicant has to approach the Tanzania Immigration Head Office Link
- Applicant must obtain the application form from the office and fill it up with all the necessary information in it.
- Applicant should carry both photocopies and originals of all the documents that are needed for completing this procedure.
- Documents that are needed for completing this procedure are mentioned under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Applicant should attach all the required documents (both photocopies and originals, whichever is necessary) along with the application form before submitting them at the office.
- The Fee for this procedure has to be paid as per the authority’s request.
- Once the fee is paid, the applicant will receive the payment of receipt from concerned authorities.
- The concerned authority will provide the information about the processing time for getting the special pass.
- The applicant will receive SMS or an Email notification which mentions the availability of the special pass.
- The applicant can visit the office on the mentioned time in the notification for getting their pass.
- If there is no information regarding the special pass is provided, the applicant can visit the office to know the status of their application.
- Application form for getting special pass in Tanzania is available in the following link
- Applicant should click on “Apply Pass” option for getting started with the new application.
- Applicant must provide “Pass Type”, “Email Address”, “Destination”, “Security Question”, and “Answer” and finally click on “Start New Application” for starting the application.
- Applicant should provide all the information that is requested in the application form.
- Applicant must attach digital copies of all documents that are requested in the application form.
- Finally, applicant must click on “Submit” button for submitting all the information in the application form.
- The Fee for this procedure has to be paid online.
- Once the fee is paid, the applicant will receive an E-mail regarding the processing time for getting their Special pass.
- The applicant can visit the office in the mentioned time for getting their pass.
- If there is no information regarding the application is provided, the applicant can visit the office to know the status of their application
- Completed Application Form
- Return ticket of the flight
- Two Passport Size Photographs (recently taken)
- National ID – Passport/Driving License
- Written application form with the details needed for a special pass
Office Locations & Contacts
Tanzania Immigration Department,
1181, Dodoma, Tanzania
Contact: +255 262-323542
Fax: +255 262323532