The Open University of Tanzania (OUT) Online Application
Open University of Tanzania OUT Online Application 2023-2024
Instructions on how to use Online Application System
For first-time applicants:
Fill out the application form. On Entry category field:
- Select Direct Applicant for form six (06) leavers regardless of the year of completion.
- Select Equivalent Applicant for diploma (for degree applicant) or certificate (for Diploma applicants) holder.
- Select Applicants with FTC for applicants with FTC Certificates
- Select Equivalent Applicant. You can log out at any stage after registration and log in later to complete the application.NOTE:
- Fields with (*) are mandatory.
- Mobile numbers should be written in this format 0XXXXXXXXX example 0788347788 or 0657556678.
- These are applicants who have already registered to a system.
- Use the username and password obtained from previous registration to log in to the system at any time.
NECTA FORM Four and FORM Six Index Numbers should be written in the following format: S0XXX/XXXX/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/YYYY.
Example: S0750/0023/2013 or P0750/0023/2017.
- An applicant will be able to Login after completing Registration.
- Registration enables the applicant to create an account in this system and obtain Username and Password.
- Registration should only be done once. After completion, the applicant should only log in using obtained username and password.
- When logged in applicant will be able to make an application fee payment and complete the application.
- Online applications will only be visible for filling once the application fee is paid using a CONTROL NUMBER that will be provided.
- In order to successfully complete the application; an applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Note: Applicant’s Username will be auto-generated by a system after application submission and will appear in the following format:
NECTA FORM Four Index Number followed by a year of application, i.e.
: S0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY or P0XXX/XXXX/yyyy/YYYY
e.g S0751/0023/2016/2020 or P0751/0023/2016/2020
An applicant is advised to change the password to an easy-to-remember password so as to avoid inconveniences.