UBTEB Registration Circular
Registration of candidates.
(1) The Board shall register a candidate for examinations with an entry requirement as stipulated in the curriculum/syllabi approved by the authorised government body.
(2) A candidate shall be required by the Board to be registered in an assessment/examination center.
(3) The Head of a center shall obtain registration forms from the Board and submit them to the Board within a period specified by the Board from time to time.
(4) Late presentation of candidates by Head of center for examination registration to the Board shall attract a surcharge of 50% of the examination registration fee.
(5) The Head of center shall ensure that all candidates fill in their examination registration forms properly for correct and accurate registration.
(6) At the time of registration at the center, each candidate is responsible for ensuring that his/her bio data is correctly recorded as they would like them to appear on the transcript and certificate.
A candidate should maintain previously recorded names on the academic and professional documents.
(7) The candidate is responsible for ensuring that his/her Identification/registration Number is written correctly on the registration form.
(8) In an event that a candidate has been discovered to have been presented and registered in a manner that contravenes these rules,
(i) The Board shall at any time deregister, withdraw and/or nullify the certificates and other academic documents issued by the Board.
(ii) The responsible examination center shall take responsibility of the offence and the Board shall have the right to suspend or withdraw the center for a period determined by the Board or take any other appropriate action.
Accessing the Online application form
- Open your internet browser (Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome) and type in the address bar and press the enter key on the keyboard http://emis.ubteb.go.ug:8080/admissions
The UBTEB online candidate application form will open, depending on your internet speed, wait until the form opens
Guide for filling the online application form
- Start by filling the form below with your personal details (Bio Information) as indicated in the previous academic documents.
Remember that, all fields marks with a * are mandatory and must be filled with the required information.
Click next after entering all the information required.
Fill in the Program Information, select the exam Centre, program and sponsorship. Add the name of the sponsor if the sponsorship is private and click next to access the relevant qualification screen.
Click next after. This will display the section for relevant qualifications/Previous academic details for the candidate applying to be registered. UBTEB Registration Form
Fill in the field with details from your previous academic documents.
Remember to fill at least one index number/registration number from your previous qualifications.
Click next after.
This will take you to the section of terms where you will agree on the information provided by clicking on “I agree ……….”
Click to Apply button.
The message will be displayed that should if the application was successful or not. If the application is successful, an application number will be generated that the candidate can use to track the status of their application.
You can Download Application Form Hard Copy Here
UBTEB Account Number
UBTEB Application Form
UBTEB Assessment Plan
UBTEB Academic Calendar
Are UBTEB Results Out
UBTEB business Timetable
UBTEB Business Courses
UBTEB Business Summary Sheets
UBTEB Question Banks
UBTEB Course Units
UBTEB Certificate Courses
UBTEB Computer Past Papers
UBTEB Draft Timetable
UBTEB Diploma Courses
UBTEB Diploma Past Papers
UBTEB Diploma Results
Download UBTEB Past Papers
UBTEB Examination Time Table