UDSM Round Two Admissions
CALL FOR ROUND TWO APPLICATIONS FOR ADMISSION TO VARIOUS UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2023/2024 – ACADEMIC YEAR
SELECTION RESULTS: ROUND ONE – 2023/2024
Selection results for Round One are now available in applicants’ accounts at https://admission.udsm.ac.tz. Please log in your application account to view the results. We Congratulate and Welcome all those selected to join the University of Dar es Salaam.
- Candidates with single admission at UDSM are automatically confirmed to join UDSM.
- Candidates with multiple admissions are required to confirm their offers through their admission accounts. Please request a CODE, then enter the CODE on the given slot, finally click CONFIRM.
- Confirmed candidates will be served with Admission Letters on 20th October 2023 after all rounds of selections are completed.
Important dates: Candidates with Multiple Admissions (candidates selected by more than one institution)
- 25th August 2023: Multiple admission status displayed in applicants’ admission accounts and confirmation of admission offer begins
- 6th September 2023: Deadline for confirmation of admission offer
Please note that failure to confirm by the deadline will indicate that you have not accepted the offer, and other applicants will fill your slot.
- No payment is required to obtain a confirmation CODE
- The codes can only be requested through applicants’ admission accounts
- To use your email address as username to login into your account
- To use the same password you provided when creating your account
SECOND WINDOW OF APPLICATIONS is now open from 25th August 2023 to 6th September 2023. You are all invited to re-apply or send a new application if you missed the first round.
If you are facing difficulties in receiving control number in your admission account please do the following:
- Refresh (or login to) your admission account.
- If the control number is still not in your admission account after refreshing, please send an SMS containing your names and email address (username) to the telephone number 0744 026 893 to get assisted.
Undergraduate applicants with foreign certificates are required to first present their certificates to the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) at: www.necta.go.tz. NECTA will issue them letters showing equivalence numbers and grades. Applicants with equivalent entry qualifications (e.g. holders of diplomas and certificates) are advised to obtain an award verification number (AVN) from the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) at www.nacte.go.tz.
For further information you may also download the following documents :
- Undergraduate Programmes and Admission Procedures for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Brochure for Arts Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
- Brochure for Science Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Year
NOTE: WE WILL COMMUNICATE WITH YOU USING THE EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER THAT YOU HAVE PROVIDED DURING APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO UDSM PROGRAMMES. PLEASE SAVE THE DETAILS FOR FUTURE CORRESPONDENCE.
APPLY NOW FOR ADMISSION TO:
- Bachelor Programmes
- Diplomas and Certificates Programmes
The University of Dar es Salaam invites applications for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024
Academic Year 2023/2024:
- March intake is still open, it will be closed on 20 th March 2023
- July intake is still open,to be closed on end of June 2023.
- October intake is open and it will be closed on 30th September 2023.
- Occasional mode of delivery lasts for 1 semester
- Short-term mode of delivery lasts for 12 months (1 year)
- Sandwich < 1 year
Successful applicants will be notified within four weeks after closing dates of the Applications.
For more information on intakes and offered programmes please Click Postgraduate Programmes 2023/2024
Please do not hesitate to contact us through the contacts below:
|Admission Officer||Admission Officer|
|+255 22 241 0513||+255 73 941 0016|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+255 22 241 0016|
|IT HELPDESK||Technical Support|
|+255 74 402 6893||+255 73 941 0069|
|+255 65 839 4534|
|+255 73 431 3265|
|+255 686 434 520|
|General contacts||General contacts|
|+255 22 241 email@example.com|