Uganda Christian University Faculty of Law Courses Offered
The Faculty of law is dedicated to providing instruction to students in the legal field and develop a hub of legal scholarship and research facilities for students, academics and researchers from Uganda, East Africa, and beyond.
The Dean, Faculty of Law is Dr. Roselyn Karugonjo Segawa(Mrs). Our academic staff work as a team and are dedicated to assisting you achieve your academic goals. Each member of our staff has defined job responsibilities as well as the responsibility to assist each other and our students with assistance and support to ensure each student has a positive experience at our faculty. Our staff are well trained and are truly dedicated to develop and improve university- based teaching in law and closely related subjects and undertake legal research in various areas of interest to the law faculty and the entire Uganda Christian University.
More information about the faculty can be got here: Faculty Website
Ugandan Applicants for Degree programs should hold either
- UCE & UACE Certificate with 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning OR
- A Pass in Mature Age Examination.
Kenyan Applicants for Degree should hold either
- KCSE holders must have a minimum grade of C+ and above. OR
- KACE, ‘GCE or A-levels’ applicants must have at least 2 principal passes or its equivalent. OR
- A Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Tanzanian Applicants for Degree should hold at least either
- TCE & TACE Certificate with at least 2 Principal Passes OR
- Diploma from a recognized institution of Higher Learning
Other International Applicants
- International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for University entry in their respective countries.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws in International Business Law
- Master of Laws in International Energy Law & Policy