Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form ; See details on Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form
Applications are invited from in suitably qualified Ugandans for the National Uganda Immigration recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda Immigration Service.
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form and Portal
Uganda Immigration Recruitment Application Form and Portal : IMPORTANT! Currently, National Uganda Immigration Service recruitment form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Uganda Immigration Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Ugandan people.
- This is the only medium for applying for recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for this exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Uganda Immigration DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing both of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.