UNEB 2023/2024 Examiners Online Application Portal Login
Uganda National Examination Board (UNEB) is registering teachers who wish to apply for setting and invigilating National Examinations through the new UNEB Examiners & Scouts Management Information System (UESMIS) available at http://examinations.uneb.ac.ug. In the past, these applications have been manually offline but now.
Interested teachers should apply online between 01/06/2023 and 31/07/2023 to give ample time for the processing of their applications. There’re two categories of applicants: Scouts and Examiners for all levels (i.e PLE, UCE & UACE). The following are the guidelines for the applications:
- All applications for Scouts and Examiners are done online and using this system: http://examinations.uneb.ac.ug
- You must first login in before you apply.
- Click on the “SignUp” button to create your user account, if it’s your first time using the system.
- Remember, sign-up is done once, and you’ll use the same credentials whenever you’re using this system
- Upon successful signup, the system will direct you to the login page, enter the phone number and password which you used when you were signing up
- In case you forgot your password, click on the yellow button
UNEB Online Scouting Application Forms
UNEB Marking Application Form pdf
How To Apply For UNEB Online Scouting Forms
1) Credentials for applicants to be trained as UNEB Examiners
All Ugandans are eligible for recruitment as examiners as long as they fulfil the following sufficient conditions. They should:
- possess the required academic qualifications to train in the marking of the subject/paper of interest.
- have a thorough command of the subject content in the paper(s) of interest.
- Be a person of unquestionable integrity, with no past record of involvement in any form of examination malpractice.
Before you apply for consideration as a UNEB Examiner, please ensure that you have the following mandatory requirements:
- Latest coloured passport-size photograph (taken in the past three months)
- Copy of your National Identity Card – from which you will obtain a National Identification Number (NIN).
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) – freely issued by Uganda Revenue Authority (URA).
- Copies of your academic testimonials – from which you will obtain year(s) of sitting, year of Award, and the Index Number(s). Details of your Bank Account Number on which your payments shall be deposited.
- Your contact postal address, personal telephone and email contacts for purposes of easy access
- Name, contact postal address, telephone and email contacts of your spouse or next of kin in case of emergencies.
- Recommendation from the City/District/Municipal Inspector of Schools for those applying to mark Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE), or Head of Department/Headteacher for those applying to mark UCE/UACE
- Statement of declaration, if you are already a UNEB examiner at any level of marking: PLE/UCE/UACE.
Login here http://examinations.uneb.ac.ug/home
35 Matyrs’ Way Ntinda, Kampala, UGANDA.
- Working hours:
Mon – Fri: 8AM – 5PM
- Call us Toll Free: