2023 UNMEB June Semester Exam Timetable
The Authority of the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board (UNMEB) has published the 2023/2024 June Semester Examinations Timetable for the academic year. Semester Examinations are conducted for all nursing and midwifery students at the certificate and diploma level.
The UNMEB June Semester Examinations Timetable Pdf is created for formal and prospective students of the University.
According to the timetable, students will start their examinations as decided by the UNMEB Authorities, with the briefing of candidates across the country. UNMEB Final Exam Timetables…
As you can see, Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board Timetable is essential to all final students of the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board. Check Out Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board Examination Timetables.
How To Check UNMEB June Semester Examination Timetables
You can visit and Access the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board June Semester Examinations Timetable using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- Paper Naming Protocol. A paper code includes the following; Program of Study: Year of Study: Semester: Paper Number( See Example Below ) Diploma in Nursing: Year 2: Semester 1: Paper 3= DN213
- Retake Examination. The following category of candidates who failed some papers in December are eligible for the below examination:
- Diploma direct candidates of Year 3 Semester 1
- Diploma Extension candidates of Year 1 Semester 2
- Certificate candidates of Year 2 Semester 2 including those with retakes in Year 2 Semester 1
For more information and enquiries on the UNMEB June Semester Examination Timetables for the year 2023/2024, kindly Contact the Uganda Nurses and Midwives Examinations Board via the Address details below:
UGANDA NURSES AND MIDWIVES EXAMINATIONS BOARD
P.O. Box 3513, Kampala (Uganda)
Kampala –Uganda (East Africa)
Location: Plot 157 Ssebowa Road,Kiwatule, Nakawa division
Contact: 256-414-288947/ 256-701-589433