Isbat University Programmes and Courses
Multimedia and Animation are important domains of the entertainment, design and IT business sector. Computer-aided animation, special effects, lighting, spatial relationships and 3D-modelling etc., that plays important role in today’s multimedia and digital content creation business are incorporated of this course. Also, emphasizes the design and implementation of 2D and 3D-animation for a wide variety of multimedia products. Ultimately, students shall be able to gain interpersonal and hands on production skills which will lead them to wider career paths and get acquainted with the latest information technology in digital media applications.
- Completion of O’ level (UCE) with 5 passes at Credit level OR its equivalent
- Completion of A’ level (UACE/GCE/IB) with 2 Principal Subjects Passes and 2 Subsidiary Passes at the same sitting
- Equivalent Secondary Education equated to Uganda Advanced level (A’ Level / UACE) is a must for all foreign Students.
- Students who completed their O’ level – and a two year Certificate in any of the ICT discipline from an accredited University / Tertiary institution are eligible for admissions
- Media Professionals
- Gaming & Animation professionals
- Film Editors
- Designers & Advertisers
- Photography professionals
- and many more…
The PGDIT course is an extensive course that equip students with an integrated set of skills that will allow them to develop professional careers in Information Technology thus building their future capabilities using world-class technology. The students are equipped with the theoretical and practical knowledge that is necessary to enable them to understand the design of complex computer application/science. At the end of the program, the student will possess a strong foundation of computer systems and Information Technology to work with higher end programming languages and the dexterity to build sophisticated software for wide area of applications also managerial ability to analyze, design and maintain software.
The minimum entry requirement for admission to a Postgraduate program are
– A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Application Programmer
- Network Administrator
- Systems Designer
- Database Administrator
- And many more…