AAR Health services is looking to recruit Business Development Manager in charge of brokerage.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
This candidate will liaison between AAR and Broker companies. Typical duties include:
- Building and maintaining business relationships with clients
- Scheduling and attending meetings
- Discussing and assessing clients’ current and future insurance needs
- Researching insurance policies and products
- Negotiating policy terms and costs with insurance providers
- Arranging insurance cover for clients with the insurance provider
- Keeping detailed computer records
- Preparing reports for AAR
- Advising clients on making claims on their policies
- Renewing or amending existing policies for clients
Key skills required
- Negotiation skills
- Reliability and honesty
- Excellent time management
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Vast Knowledge in the insurance industry.
Qualifications and training required
The insurance broker should have
a) University degree in Business Administration or related field.
b) Should have worked in a brokerage firm for at least 5 years.
c) Experience in sales is an added advantage.
d) Ages between 25-35 years.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the job title as the subject.