Africa Renewal University Online Application
Africa Renewal University Online Application – AFRU has opened its online admission for application into academic year… see details below to apply.
Application forms for admission to Africa Renewal University (AfRU) are available at the Academic Registrar’s office. They can also be downloaded from our website: www.afru.ac.ug. A complete application package should be submitted in full to the Office of the Academic Registrar not later than one month before the opening of the semester applied for. Applications that do not meet the deadline will be considered in subsequent admissions. Only complete applications, which consist of the following, will be processed:
1. A signed and completed application form.
2. Non-refundable application fee of 30,000 UGX.
3. Official copies of all secondary, post-secondary, college and university certificates.
4. Pastor’s / Church Leader’s recommendation.
5. 10 recent passport size photographs.
6. Copy of passport and student visas for all foreign students.
7. A brief statement of purpose stating the applicants career goals, why he/she is joining ARU and what they plan to do after completion.
The application form should be submitted once all sections have been completed with the accompanying documents attached. Completed applications should be returned to the Office of the Academic Registrar.