African Renewal University January Intake
Africa Renewal University Intakes – AFRU has two intakes in a year ( January & August/September). See details below on how to apply for any of the intakes…
The application form should be submitted once all sections have been completed with the accompanying documents attached. Completed applications should be returned to the Office of the Academic Registrar.
Before you proceed to application, click on the links below for information:
January & August/September Intakes
WHAT TO SEND TO THE REGISTRAR:
1) A signed and completed application form with a non–refundable application fee of 30,000 UGX.
2) Official copies of all secondary, post–secondary, college and university certificates *
* Students from non-English-speaking countries need to send translated and certified documents of their
3) 10 recent passport size photographs with your full names printed on the reverse side of the photographs
4) Foreign students only: a copy of your passport or valid travel documents
1 Bachelor of Community Health
2 Bachelor of Business Administration
3 Bachelor of Journalism and Multimedia Communication
4 Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration
5 Bachelor of Arts in Child Development
6 Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
7 Bachelor of Arts in Theology
8 Bachelor of Arts in Disability Studies and Special Education
9 Diploma in Computer and Information Technology
10 Diploma in Child Development
11 Diploma in Biblical Studies
12 Diploma in Business Administration
13 Diploma in Journalism and Multimedia Communication
14 Diploma in Education and Early Childhood Development
15 Certificate in Education and Early Childhood Development
16 Certificate in Computer and Information Technology
1. Before completion, read all of the forms and any accompanying letter and information.
2. Please type all information or write clearly in CAPITAL LETTERS.
3. Send all completed forms with 30,000 UGX non-refundable application fee to the Office of the Academic Registrar, Africa Renewal University.
For more information regarding AFRU Intakes, contact the school at:
They are located in Buloba, Mityana road.
Call: +256 782 598347
Fax: +256 701598347
Mon — Sat: 9AM — 10PM