Cavendish University Uganda Intakes
Cavendish University Uganda has three intakes every year: January, April and September.
As one of the most innovative academic institutions in Uganda, we’re renowned for our accredited programmes, quality education and student-centred way of doing business that creates responsible, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens (REEE).
Why Study on Campus?
- Campus-based Programmes have one part of their delivery undertaken using first-in-market technology that enables learning teams to work together on practical study and problem solving while the other part is directed by experienced lecturers in face-to-face interactions
- All our faculties are equipped with state-of-the-art technology that enables an optimal learning environment
- Constant access to student support services aimed at assisting students in achieving an optimal school-life experience
- Fast access to highly trained, experienced instructors
- Physical interaction with a vibrant community of Cavendish University Uganda students and alumni that promotes professional networking and the making of lifelong friends along the way