Clarke International University Postgraduate Admission
Clarke International University offers post-graduate health related courses for those seeking to further their skills in health leadership. We invite you to explorer these courses to find your area of interests and ultimately contribute to our mission of Make a Difference to Health Care.
We have two academic intakes per year; August Intake and January Intake for postgraduate applicants. We accept applications from June through January.
General Requirements Postgraduate Admissions
- Correctly & duly filled IHSU application form (Fees apply).
- 2 passport size photographs, not more than 6 months old.
- Photocopy of a valid photo-identity card
- Certified copies of proof of a primary degree (at least a second class honours) from a recognized tertiary institution.
- 2 Letters of reference (academic and professional).
International Health Sciences University Postgraduate Application registration
Go back to Clarke International University Admission page