Kabale University KABU Graduation List for the 6th Graduation Ceremony
The Office of the Academic Registrar has released the First Provisional list of graduands for the 6th Graduation Ceremony of Kabale University as a Public University. The ceremony will be held on Friday 27th May 2022.
For more information, Download the List below
Graduation Clearance Process
he Academic Registrar informs prospective graduands that the 6th Graduation Ceremony of Kabale University as a Public Institution is scheduled for Friday, 27th May 2022.
The graduands are required to:
- Clear with all relevant offices not later than 14th May 2022
- Pay any outstanding fees balances including a fee of Shs 150,000 (for Graduation, Convocation, Certificate, and Transcript)
- Deposit all dues with any bank using a Zeepay Reference generated from AIMS
- Those who will not have completed payments shall not be presented for graduation.
Please note that the Graduation Ceremony shall be held physically on campus under strict observance of COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedures.
All graduands are advised to continuously follow Official Communication Updates on the University Website, official Twitter and Facebook Pages, and the relevant university offices.
Kabale University. P.O Box 317, Kabale – Uganda
- Address: Plot 364 Block 3 Kikungiri Hill, Kabale Municipality
- Phone: +256 782860259
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org