Kabale University (KAB) Application Forms
Kabale University has great potential of being the leading university in the Great Lakes Region, given its location and opportunity of offering quality education to the Anglophone and Francophone parts of the region, thereby enhancing social and economic integration.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of Shs.50,000/= (plus a bank charge) at any Stanbic Bank branch (A\C Number: 9030005669277) or any DFCU Bank branch (A\C Number: 1011011020000433)
- Obtain an application form and complete it
- Attach photocopies of their academic documents to the completed application form.
- Return the applications to any of the following collection points:
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 3rd Floor, REEV House, Bombo Rd, Opposite GAPCO Service Station, Wandegeya, Kampala
- Kabale University Liaison Office, 1st Floor, NARTZALUS House, Kimironko Rd, Remera, Kigali, Rwanda
- Kabale University, Kikungiri Campus, Kabale Municipality
- Kabale University Office, Rukungiri District Education Office, Rukungiri Municipality
- For applicants who cannot obtain forms and/or deliver the applications physically:
- Download the application form below.
- Complete the form, scan it along with your academic documents and e-mail the scanned copies to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post the applications to Admissions Office, Kabale University, P.O. Box 317, Kabale, Uganda