Kabanga School of Nursing Courses Offered
Diploma in nursing (PRE SERVICE)
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) With four (4) Passes in non-religious Subject including credit “D” Passes in Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Engineering Sciences provide one is not less than Pass “D”a pass in English Language and Basic Mathematics is an added advantage.
For in service program
- The candidate must have finished successively NTA level 5, license to practice as an enrolled nurse, letter from the employer notifying working experience of not less than two years
- Certificate of secondary education (CSEE) with minimum of four (4) “D”,one of which MUST be in either Biology or Chemistry for those who graduate up to year 2008
- Certificate of Secondary education with a minimum of four (4) “D” pass Three of which Must be in science subject (Biology, Chemistry ,physics ) for those who graduated after year 2008
b. CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMERS:
- The requirement for certificate in nursing are the same as for a diploma program the decision to which level the student exit is based on individual financial matters, so the student can decide to exit at level 5, but if succeed the requirements (passing level 5) the room is opened to go for level six (6).
c.Entry requirements for Clinical assistant .
- Criteria to join clinical assistant as stipulated by NACTE guidelines are at least a pass grade of “D” in a science subject, (Chemistry, physics/engineering science, biology ), English language Pass in Mathematics is an added advantage
Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine.
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subject including “D” Passes in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics/Engineering Sciences a Passes in Basic Mathematics and English language is an added advantage
- Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including a “D” Pass in Biology; and “D” Passes in Chemistry, Physics, and Engineering Sciences. Pass in the English Language, and Basic Mathematics Is an Added Advantage.
|Institute Name:||Kabanga School of Nursing|
|Registration Status:||Full Registered Institute||Establishment Date:||01-Jan-1960|
|Registration Date:||12-Apr-2010||Accreditation Status:||Accredited|
|District:||Kasulu District Council||Fixed Phone||0762437780|
|Phone:||0762437780||Address:||P. O. BOX 42, KASULU|
|Email Address:||firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com||Web Address:||http://www.kcohas.or.tz|